Saturday, April 7, 2012

Recommendations?


Dudes, so I want to upgrade my camera before doing field work this summer and would like some input. Goin digital so I won't have to deal with film developing in the Bahamas. The two things I am looking for most in a new camera is the ability to take quality images of tiny shit like spiders and dwarf geckos and what not AND that there is no delay between the time I push the button and the time the picture is taken. I got about $500-800 bones to blow. I was thinkin maybe a Canon EOS T2i or somethin. Any suggestions?

Pictured above is Crotaphytus bicintores-the Great Basin Collared Lizard. They are capable of bipedal locomotion and have have large heads with a strong bite force. They run down and prey upon other smaller desert lizards. They are basically the T-Rex of the desert lizard world and are fast as sheeit- caught that fucker with my bare hands. Highlight of the Death Valley trip. Hope you guys had as much fun at the coast!

No comments: